- 6 pieces of peeled pumpkin (6cmx6cm pieces)
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons of plain four
- 1 tablespoon of s/r flour
- Salt and pepper
- Oil to fry
- First peel and boil the pumpkin to soft.
- Drain well.
- Add parsley and mash into the pumpkin.
- Add cheese whilst hot, stir and set aside till cooled. When cooled make a hole in the middle of the mixture and add the eggs.
- Add both flours and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in large frying pan (medium heat) and drop tablespoons of mixture into oil. Turn to brown then drain well on kitchen paper.